Thursday, July 11, 2013

Great Free Grace intro article

One of my classes this summer is on understanding Free Grace Theology. It is such a bizarre system and I realized after talking with a proponent I would need to devote some study to it. What has been really hard to find though is a solid article that articulates the whole system clearly. I think I have finally found that here -

http://www.faithalone.org/journal/1988ii/chafer.html

It is an article called "The Terms of Salvation" by Lewis Chafer, who is well-known for being an early dispensationalist and the father of free grace theology. If you are looking to get some understanding, take a look!

Also, I did just realize I have written on this topic a few years ago when I first got a glimpse of this important debate. Someone just found the post and commented. I think it's worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment